Introduction

My name is Ysabel Hudson Searle (candidate number 0331) and this is my Media Studies coursework blog, featuring my ongoing work. I am in Group 2, along with Harry Kettenis (0390), Matthew Romo (1660) and Joshua Stevens (0796). This is the link to our live facebook page: Group 2's Facebook Page.
You can use the labels down the side to navigate your way through my blog.
Thank you!

Music Video

Our Music Video:

Group 2 Website

Our Website - Click to enter.



Our Album Digipak

Our Album Digipak
Our Album Digipak

Friday 29 November 2013

Online Marketing: The Hobbit


Source: The Metro online.
Audience: Young adults and commuters.
Strategy: Using Ed Sheeran to promote the film and the soundtrack.


Source: The Mirror online.
Audience: Working class adults, mainly male.
Strategy: Promoting the trailer.


Source: Feature article from The Empire magazine.
Audience: British film fans.
Strategy: Feature article to promote and inform on the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment