Introduction

My name is Ysabel Hudson Searle (candidate number 0331) and this is my Media Studies coursework blog, featuring my ongoing work. I am in Group 2, along with Harry Kettenis (0390), Matthew Romo (1660) and Joshua Stevens (0796). This is the link to our live facebook page: Group 2's Facebook Page.
You can use the labels down the side to navigate your way through my blog.
Thank you!

Music Video

Our Music Video:

Group 2 Website

Our Website - Click to enter.



Our Album Digipak

Our Album Digipak
Our Album Digipak

Sunday 12 October 2014

Our Steal-O-Matic



This steal-o-magic gives a rough idea of what type of music video we want to make.
There are lots of artistic shots, playing with angles and lighting.
Our video here is performance and concept driven, with narrative taking a more preliminary role.
As you can see, it is still very broad, and we need to pin down exact shots, but this will be done in our animatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment